Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Writing

I have been a lazy blogger I run hot and cold. I have always kind of been in that way. Even when I was writing journals pre-computer. I think I will try and write every day for a week. If I make for a week, then make two weeks and so on.

My life right is I am working hard to healthier, it has not been easy but I think I feel better for it. The big thing I am trying to do is not eat fried food and fast food. Not exactly no carbs but cut down on my intake of carbs. I have noticed I get heartburn less which is good. I am not sure about my job situation. Things seems to be going well at Optimus. I have been able to do more than I have in the past, but it is still not the most exciting job in the world. I would like to find something else but there is not much out there for me right now. I am happy with Running Gag but we are at a crossroads. We are down to three people in group and I am not sure where the group is going. I still really like doing improv, but I am not sure where I am going with it right now. I am not trying to change my entire life, but right now I am trying to take it one step at a time trying to make myself a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment