Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Improv Choice

When Dabney and I go to Chicago we are going to go to Improv Olympics and catch a live improv comedy show. They have two theaters and in one theater is a group called Revolver who will be performing a Harold, which is a style of long form improv. I have never really seen a true long form like that performed. As someone who does improv it would be very interesting. IO is where The Harold started. In the other theater is something Improvised Shakespeare. The group will take a suggestion and then come with a play in the style of Shakespeare. This would be fun to see because it is a performance based on a specific style and format. I am still thinking about which one I am going to do, but I have a couple of weeks to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment