Monday, November 8, 2010

Project Glen: Update

Let's get the bad news out of the way first. I gained a pound, but I know what happened I ate too much over the weekend. It was my birthday weekend, my Mom was in town, and to put it simply I ate too much food over the last few days. Overall I still really good, while I am disappointed I did not lose any weight this week I still feel motivated and I did manage to drink less soda, cut down on sweets, cut down on snacking between meals, and tried to eat smaller portions at meals. I knew when I started at the beginning of last week it would be hard because my birthday this weekend, but that is over so I am just going to focus on the positive and move on from here. I know it is a process and I just need to keep at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment