Monday, November 22, 2010

Project Glen: 11-22 Update

I had a good week considering I had an office potluck on Friday. I just ate until I was full and did not go back into the break room. This was tricky because they bought Honeybaked ham and that is some damn good stuff. Overall I did a pretty good job of not over eating or eating between meals and the results were I lost 3 1/2 pounds for a total of 5 pounds lost so far. I have a long way to go but I am encouraged after a rough first week I am starting to show some progress. I just have to remember that is a long slow process and you go for cumulative results not the results from any one week. This is week is Thanksgiving a day you are supposed to give thanks and eat way to much, but I think I have a good handle on that and will try to approach the day in a sane way. We will see next week how successful I was with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment