Monday, November 1, 2010

Day Before the Midterms

Obama is facing his first midterm elections and believe all the press out there is not going to be pretty. Unless some kind of miracle happens it looks like the Democrats will the House and barely hang on to control of the Senate. I have no idea what that will look like other than with such a slim majority I don't know how anything will pass the Senate even if does get through the House. I think these next couple of years are just going to be a complete cluster fuck. At some point the Republicans will actually have to do something and not just say to everything. Currently their only option seems to be the same one since Reagan of lowering taxes and deregulate, because taking all the regulations off the of the financial services and energy companies has worked so well up until now. I do know one thing after tomorrow I will not have to see any of those super political ads any more because I am frankly sick of seeing Haslam's face and Fincher's giant inbred clan of freaks saying what good Christians they are all.

No comments:

Post a Comment