Monday, December 27, 2010

Year End Wrap Up - Dabney

1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before? I got married! I became an Aunt. Hosted my first Thanksgiving.
2. Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I don't even know what my resolutions were from last year. I want to make some for this year, but I haven't finalized anything.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Both My sister in law and stepsister did
4. Did anyone close to you die? My close friend, Lauren
5. What places did you visit? Birmingham, AL and Jackson, MS
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010? A real job that makes me happy and fulfilled
7. What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? March 20 - the day I got married, November 2 - the day Memphis got it right again
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Keeping my sanity
9. What was your biggest failure? Keeping my insanity
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? No
11. What was the best thing you bought? The wedding stuff
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Glen - he is a wonderful husband, the Cohen staff - they are extraordinary, and the voters of District 9
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? The Tea Party
14. Where did most of your money go? Staying above water
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Being married to the love of my life
16. What song will always remind you of 2010? The Glee Soundtrack
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder?
Happier
b) thinner or fatter? The Same
c) richer or poorer? Poorer
18. What do you wish you’d done more of? Enjoy the time I have
19. What do you wish you’d done less of? Stress
21. Did you fall in love in 2010? More and more
22. What was your favorite TV program? Glee, Modern Family
23. What did you do for your birthday in 2010? Pool Party at Austin's
24. What is the best book you read? The Bridal Quartet by Nora Roberts (yes, it is cheesy, but I wasn't looking for smart books this year. I needed distractions.)
25. What did you want and get? An absolute rocking wedding
26. What did you want and not get? A Papa Tops poster for our Wedding
27. What was your favorite film of this year? Easy A
28. Did you make some new friends this year? Made good friends into better friends
30. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010? T-shirts and jeans of the unemployed
31. What kept you sane? Glen
32. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? No one I can think of
33. What political issue stirred you the most? GLBT issues - DADT, Prop 8 Human Rights are not special rights
34. Who did you miss? The liberals in Congress
35. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

I am going to get Glen to do one, too. Happy Holidays and here is to 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment