Monday, December 13, 2010

Project Glen: 12-13

I am keeping at it and having success. I lost another 3 1/2 pounds for a total of 15 pounds. I can tell I have lost weight and my stomach is a bit smaller now. So far nobody has really noticed so far. I think when I lose another 10 - 15 pounds it will be more noticeable. I am glad I started before the holidays started instead of waiting for January to start. I have been to a couple of Christmas parties but so far have not crazy with that. Usually around the office there is a bunch of cookies and sweets but so far this year there hasn't been any of that. I feel like I am making good progress at eating less. I have been really trying to listen to my body and not eating when I am not hungry. At this rate I will look better when we go on the cruise in March and also when Jacquie gets married in June. At some point I probably need to get some new clothes but I will just see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment