Thursday, July 16, 2009

What's Been Going On

Now, we all know what can happen if you blog about your job. You can get fired or Dooced.

So, I am not going to do that. I will tell you that I have survived the first four days of working as a temp, even though my new bosses are requiring that I come in at 7:30 in the morning. If you know me well, you will know exactly how hard that is for me. So far all is good, and I am looking forward to going back next week.

Tomorrow, Glen and I are heading to Birmingham for the weekend. Some of Glen's friends from college are having a mini-reunion of sorts, and so we are heading down for that. I think it is always fun to meet people who knew your significant other before you met, and I look forward to hearing some new stories about Glen.

I turned in this quarter's disclosure this week. It was a very good quarter, and I hope we will build on it.

The wedding plans are picking up steam. We have a date and a location. We know that we are going to have cupcakes instead of a wedding cake. We also talked to a friend about making something special for the wedding. We will be making a lot more decisions over the next few months, which is exciting to think about.

In an awesome turn of events, my brother got engaged recently, and so I think it will be fun to compare notes and see the differences in our styles.

Everyone have a good weekend, and I will see you on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment